Middleweight Motion Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a brilliant Middleweight Motion Graphics Designer/animator with experience of working for corporate or commercial clients to join us on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an applicant with a strong background in motion design, with a minimum of three years’ experience. You'll need a practical yet highly creative approach to work. You must have the ability to take projects from initial concept through to completion with excellent creative skills. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Middleweight Motion Graphic Designer:
- Answering client and internal creative briefs, generating creative ideas, design concepts and finished design work
- Working alongside creative colleagues, offering support and ideas
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met
- Having flexibility and a desire to constantly develop skills to expand your creative abilities
What we are looking for in our ideal Middleweight Motion Graphic Designer:
- An impressive portfolio
- Fluency in Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Experience using third party plugins for After Effects; Trapcode, Video Co-pilot, etc
- A creative thinker who is able to bring new ideas
- At least 3 years’ experience in motion design
- The ability to take ownership, responsibility and accountability of client projects
- A hunger to grow and develop your range of skills
- Confident and happy using PC’s instead of Mac’s
- The ability to work effectively at all levels of seniority both internally and externally
- A strong eye for detail
- Accuracy and able to work to very tight deadlines
- The ability to and to execute project and creative briefs, upholding excellent standards throughout all work
- Fluency in other Adobe CC applications
- A knowledge of Cinema 4D and/or other 3D applications
Interested in this job?