Big Group has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior Planner to join the team based in London, starting February 2021! You will join us on a part time, 5-6 month maternity cover basis, working 3 days per week, and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
As a Big Group Senior Planner, you will work across one of the biggest accounts within our agency and help shape the marketing strategy of one of the world’s most iconic brands within the technology and financial services sector. You will have a clear vision for how to help drive behavioural change, predominantly for UK products and services and will work closely with our client’s network of preferred agency providers including Media, Brand Strategy/Creative and PR.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Making sure clients stay ahead of the curve on cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes
- Undertaking qualitative research activities
- Working with internal insight and information teams to maximise tool efficiency
- Internal restructuring to make sure Big Group’s offering is up to industry standards
- Organising and structure creative sessions based on research and briefs
- Developing ideas and pinpointing business problems for your client
- Analysing and interpreting a variety of information
- Evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Gaining a comprehensive context for strategies
- Finding an 'angle' on a specific product or service on which to base a campaign
- Presenting conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff
- Leading and presenting regular Thought Leadership sessions to the client
- Attending 3-4 client meetings a week with relevant Account Directors.
What we looking for in our ideal Senior Planner
If you are interested, we ask you to send a short summary of why and your CV in Dutch by applying below: We aim to respond to your submission within 10 working days. You can respond to this vacancy until the end of November.